Pelican is proud to support the CUBO association as a Golden Partner and we are enjoying our first CUBO Annual Summer Conference in Manchester, taking place this week (Wednesday 27th – Friday 29th June).
- concerns that they are receiving the best prices in the market place for all the products they buy
- restrictions on working with local suppliers
- spending too much time on manual administration which covered wide range of tasks from handling supplier invoices, reconciliation, menu costings, allergen and nutrition data, stock management
- lack of financial visibility across all their units.
Pelican's specialism is bespoke food and beverage procurement and supply chain management – delivering operational savings and efficiencies.
Pelican has developed some successful partnerships with a number of universities and colleges including: Keble College, University of Birmingham, Queen Mary University of London, St Hugh's College, Leeds Beckett University, to name but a few.
Links to valuable resource – sharing best practice:
- Keble College, Oxford
- Queen Mary University of London
- Procure and Prospect
- Framework agreement the best solution for your university?
- How to negotiate the perfect contract
- Do you trust your stock valuation figure?
Pelican Procurement Services is a procurement food and beverage supply chain specialist and provider of an award winning P2P procurement system.
We listen to the needs of our customers which is why our service is bespoke to each organisation’s requirements. We take responsibility for managing suppliers and prices for the duration of the contract period. We suggest new ways to enhance your food service offering with specific skills in sustainability and ‘Food for life Served Here Award’ implementation.
Our CIPS-qualified procurement specialists have an in-depth knowledge of the foodservice industry and EU procurement law.
Our cloud-based P2P system, Pi, will improve your operational efficiencies by automating supplier payments, ordering, management reporting, managing stock, menu costings, allergens whilst linking to EPOS sales data.