Pelican is proud to support Care Home and Hospital Catering Forum as we will be exhibiting at the event taking place on the 29th November 2018 in Haberdashers’ Hall.
If you are planning to attend the event, we would love to meet you to learn about your challenges and introduce our Bespoke Professional Procurement Services and Systems, which may enable you to further enhance your catering & hospitality operation.
Come and say hi to the Pelican team – Mandy Kaur MNACC – Health Care Specialist and Anna-Maria Holt RD, MNACC – Company Dietitian who will be at the event on the day.
Pelican has developed some successful partnerships with a number of Care Homes and Hospitals including: Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, Elysium Healthcare, Balhousie Care Group, Berkley Care Group, Signature Care Home, Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust, Princess Alexandra Hospital and Milton Keynes University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust to name but a few.
Client Case Studies & Resources
Balhousie Care Group: “We now have complete visibility of what’s happening at each home, down to spend per resident. We can see the performance at homes and quickly identify any issues.”
Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust: “Pelican has helped us to deliver on our cost improvement programme, with savings of over £100,000 already realised and more to follow.”
Signature Senior Lifestyle: “Ultimately, we have more control of our spend; every year since working with Pelican, we have generated savings. We’re not seeing the price movements that we were previously.”
How we can support you:
• Significant savings on all the catering products you buy
• Bespoke tendering which meets government guidelines and initiatives
• Control and management of prices, product quality, and supplier service
• Policing contract compliance and budget control
• Nutrition/dietetic support and training
• Menu development support
• Compliance with EU procurement
• Compliance with allergen legislation
• Sustainable procurement
• Industry accreditations and awards (e.g. Food for Life Served Here)
• Online tools to manage ordering, e-invoicing, stock and menu cost • Sharing best practice from other caterers in your market sector