All catering operators have a legal responsibility to comply with the law and ensure that the food they serve is safe for all their customers.
As many kitchens are re-opening, caterers and hospitality operators will want their team to refresh their knowledge and improve confidence with regards to managing allergens.
Right now, however, face-to-face training is either impossible or very difficult. To help you, Pelican has partnered with Jacqui McPeake, an award-winning food allergen specialist in the catering industry, who runs online recognised qualification training (Highfield Allergen Level 3)- so you and your staff to learn from the comfort of your home or office.
Online Highfield Level 3 Award in Food Allergen Management in Catering
- and anyone who has responsibility for managing food allergens in your establishment.
Easy way to learn
- The course is divided into 7 modules
- Each module contains easy to follow units
- Presentations are delivered using a series of videos
You will receive
- Ongoing support throughout the course
- Opportunity for FAQs before the formal assessment
- Regular support via phone calls and Zoom calls, as required
Two Training options
– Recognised qualification with online assessment – £120.00 per delegate
– The formal evaluation process is managed by Highfield Training Assessors who will work with you to confirm the assessment date and time.
– Certificate of completion – £60.00 per delegate.
– Access to the full course material, but no online assessment.
– You will receive a certificate upon completion
How to Register
To sign up for the courses follow this link