If you are looking to replace or enhance your current facilities for storing, preparing, cooking and serving food, we can help – all the way from the kitchen to retail counter and restaurant!
Having the right commercial equipment can make a massive difference to the success of any catering operation. But it takes time, experience and knowledge to source and procure that is going to work best for you.
Jo Leach has over 20 years of commercial equipment expertise and she will provide you with impartial, expert advice with full operational support. She will liaise with all the parties to fully understand your requirements and find the best solution that meets all your needs.
- Bespoke impartial quotations
- Impartial advice on equipment brands and performance
- Site surveys
- Design drawings
- Procuring equipment from all the main manufacturers at competitive prices
- Ensuring deliveries are made on time
- Full installation service
- Full after sales support
- Advice on current legislation
- Complete turnkey solutions to fulfil project requirements including furniture, flooring, wallcovering, stainless steel fabrications etc.
“I was under real tight deadline pressure to build a temporary fully-operational mobile kitchen, as one of our new secondary schools, Coombe Wood School, does not have a kitchen facility. I called Jo, told her my requirements and she just managed the project – obtaining quotes within 24 hours, liaising with the manufacturers, engineers you name it. Jo was the key to the success; her in-depth knowledge of the equipment market is amazing! We are very grateful to Jo for her support as we would not have been able to achieve this project without her.”Rowan Kitchen, Director of Catering, Folio Trust
Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Trust
Hobart dishwasher and tabling installation
Angel Oak Academy
Installation of a combi oven
Provision of a rack dishwasher