Are you experiencing any of the following issues?
- Dealing with large volumes of invoices coming from different suppliers in many different formats
- Sorting errors associated with manual data entry
- Duplicating work – often the same information needs to be entered more than once
- Processing and sign-off procedures involving individuals in different departments
- Gathering physical documents in order to match invoices with purchase orders, delivery notes, contracts and accounting system records
Pi can help
With Pi, there is no more manual keying, checking or reconciling!
Pi receives data electronically directly from suppliers providing you with real-time view of your invoices and credits online.
You can approve invoices online and import them directly to your existing account system.
What customers say
Lesley Byatt, Head of Catering
Newcastle under Lyme School
“In the past we would manually process invoices before sending them over to accounts with a note attached to any that required an explanation. This essentially meant invoices were being handled twice; plus if there were any discrepancies there was a lot of back and forth between both departments.
I would say that with Pi we have reduced the time we take managing paperwork down by half – if not more! The reporting is also invaluable; it enables me to present the real-time status of the catering function to the finance team.”
Laurence Perry, Bursar & Clerk of Governors
Wakefield Grammar School Foundation
“Before Pi, all invoicing and recording of orders was manual. The Pi system has consolidated the way the inbound invoicing is managed and has saved our finance department three full days on invoicing matters alone. This is a massive saving!
Pi is our award-winning cloud-based procurement solution, offering a broad suite of modules which empower finance, purchasing and catering teams to achieve results more quickly and accurately.
Pi will streamline your internal processes, increase staff productivity and improve business processes and decisions.
Call us on 01252 705214 or email email@example.com for demonstration of the Pelican Pi system.