Many schools are now facing the big challenges of getting their premises ready to open, following the government announcement on Sunday 10 May.
The Pelican team is here to assist you in any way we can in reopening your school and adjust your catering service offering in these new and challenging conditions.
Working together with leading industry experts, we have put together a ‘practical good hygiene’ guide to help you minimise the risk of virus contamination; and protecting/safeguarding the health and safety of all.
Good hygiene practice
Cleaning and sanitation are essential building blocks to infection prevention and outbreak control.
Specific attention should be paid to hand hygiene and frequently-touched hard surfaces to avoid cross-contamination.
Taking the right precautionary measures will make the difference between a few isolated instances and a full-blown outbreak.
Diversey is a leading global provider of cleaning and hygiene solutions and below we are sharing some their resources and advice you can access and download:
- Cleaning guide: Safe Schools – PDF guide
- Cleaning guide: Safe Kitchen & Restaurant – PDF guide
- Good hygiene practices to reduce infection risk – A4 poster
- High risk touch points – classroom – A4 poster
- High risk touch points – kitchen & dining room – A4 poster
- High risk touch points – sport facilities – A4 poster
- How to wash your hands – A4 poster
- How to apply hand rub – A4 poster
- Hand hygiene Poster – A3 poster
Please contact us at email@example.com if you need help sourcing any products or if you are experiencing any supply chain issue – we are here to help!