At Pelican, we set out to make our Pi system as versatile as possible. And so it has proved – over the last few months, many clients working from home have discovered just what “cloud-based” actually means.
No need to worry about accessing corporate head office systems or worry about software compatibility, as with Pi you can access your account from anywhere – the kitchen table, spare room, garden office or study.
Simply log in to your Pi account, and see how your business is performing anytime of the day on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone!
The system provides you with full visibility, control and a consistent picture of your catering operation and its impact on finances, at any time. You and your team will have access to the same information and are able to collaborate easily.
View all your invoices and credits
- View all Invoices and credits in full detail
- Manually reconcile invoices online
- Check the invoices due for payment, and/or hold back any invoices from payment that may be in dispute
Receive budget alerts
- Receive email alert notifications when a budget is exceeded
- Set budget thresholds so that related orders are automatically forwarded for approval before they are sent to the supplier
- Track supplier spend against a specified budget
- View your budget performance across your whole business at a glance
Track your spend across the whole business
- Track your spend at site level or across your entire business
- Analyse spend by site, resident, supplier, category, event, product level
- Drill down to a specific date range and pivot by site, supplier or product
Want to know more about how Pi can help transform the efficiency of managing your catering operation? Already using Pi, but not maximising the benefit of all its modules? Then get in touch – email email@example.com and ask about how to use Pi effectively.