So what’s the job?
You will join our growing training team. Your will deliver client product training and follow up support to users of the company’s e-Procurement solutions. The training team forms part of the wider Pi (Product) e-Procurement Operations team, so you will support our client ticketing systems and product queries and be seen a product expert externally and internally.
We love technology so we deliver training to our customers via a number of channels (online and in person). You may be required to travel as part of this role to visit client sites.
Some of the areas you will be involved with are:
- Product training delivery to clients and internal stakeholders
- Creation, maintenance of our training documentation
- Ensure user documentation is friendly and aligned with new features
- Support bespoke customer workflows within our e-Procurement solutions
- Maintain an accurate and in-depth knowledge and understanding of the operational capabilities of client and internal e-Procurement solutions
- Support client issues identified during training and demonstration sessions
- Partner with the software/product team on upcoming product releases and the development roadmap
What are we looking for?
- Drive and a passion to learn, you need to be a self-starter
- IT literate including good competency with Excel
- A lover of all things learning. We are willing to support professional development
- Great presentation/facilitation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- French, or Dutch speaker to conversational standard – not essential but a real plus